Our 3" performance downpipe upgrade replaces the restrictive stock 2.25" diameter assembly and is a great complement to sport cat-back exhaust system. By reducing the exhaust backpressure, our downpipe upgrade will provide a smoother flow of exhaust gases, quicker turbo spool-up, and noticeable performance and audible improvements. A conservative 10hp and 12lb/ft of torque are expected solely with our performance downpipe upgrade, along with a deeper and more pleasant exhaust tone.
Our downpipes are manufactured to the highest level of quality to outlast the life of the car. Downpipe components include fully mandrel bent 3” piping (304 non-magnetic stainless steel) and a TIG welded construction for long lasting performance, and a spare O2 bung for air/fuel ratio monitoring and miscellaneous tuning.
3" Performance Downpipe Features:
- Upper and Rear sections connect via 3" v-band clamps
- Rear section is a custom machined v-band clamp disconnect joint
- "Racing" Downpipe features no catalytic converter in Rear section (3" v-band clamps included)
- "Street" Downpipe features integrated metallic catalytic converter in Rear section (3" v-band clamps included)
DISCLAIMER: Performance downpipes have not been tested or approved by any international, federal or local governing agency for street use. As such, they are designated for NON-ROAD or RACE TRACK use only, not for sale or use in the state of California. Please research the emissions and legal requirements for your region.
Vehicle Fitment Guide:
- 2004.5 - 2013 S40 / V50 T5 FWD
- 2006 - 2014 C70 T5 FWD
- 2007 - 2014 C30 T5 FWD