Providing high flow, high performance air filters and intake systems for the automotive industry is aFe's main goal. 31-10156 and 30-10156 fits BMW E90 3-Series N54 Engines.
Advanced Flow Engineering (aFe) is a company that provides high flow, high performance air filters and intake systems for the automotive industry. Behind their work stands a team of engineers, machinists, production and sales personal who believe in developing the highest quality product for your vehicle.
Magnum FLOW OER Air Filter
This Magnum FLOW OER Air Filter is a direct replacement for your OEM air filter. It is constructed with 100% polyurethane on all four sides and has a 360 degree frame which allows for proper OE style fit with excellent filter strength. These air filters are available in "oiled" and "non oiled" filter elements. The two filter options available are, the Pro 5 R and the Pro Dry S. The Pro 5 R filter is designed with five layers of medical-grade cotton gauze with a light oil coat to help aid in filtering out dirt and contaminants. The Pro Dry S filter contains an oil free synthetic media and is the perfect balance between performance, protection and convenience. This 3-layer filter provides maximum air flow with excellent filtration. These filters provide up to 33% better flow vs the OEM filter.
Not CARB legal: Not for sale or street use in CA & CARB states.
- Improves airflow for better performance and acceleration
- Oil-free for easy quick servicing and yet washable/reuseable air filter for long service life with life-time warranty
- Pro DRY S Three-Layer Progressively finer porosity synthetic media for high airflow with high filtration efficiency.
- Tall, Rounded, evenly-spaced pleats for maximum dust holding capactiy
- Constructed with 100% pliable polyurethane for great seal without use of foam gaskets or sealing grease.
- E90 E92 E93 3-Series 335i/xi (N54) 2007-2010
- E92 3-series 335is (N54) 2011-2014
- E82 1-Series 135i (N54) 2008-2010
- E89 Z4 (N54) 2009-2014
- E92 E93 335is (N54) 2011-2013
- E88 1M Coupe (N54) 2011-2012