Upgrade your BMW's performance with aFe SCORCHER Module. 77-46301 and 77-46304 fits BMWs equipped with the N55 Engine.
Advanced Flow Engineering (aFe) is a company that provides high flow, high performance air filters and intake systems for the automotive industry. Behind their work stands a team of engineers, machinists, production and sales personal who believe in developing the highest quality product for your vehicle.
The SCORCHER Module is designed to alter factory pressure sensor signals to increase boost pressure from the turbochargers throughout the RPM range. This results in harmonious balance between throttle, power, response and drivability. A Hassle free installation is guaranteed with no cutting, drilling, or splicing required. Gains average up to 40 horsepower and 80 lbs x ft of torque for you N55 BMW.
There are two types of SCORCHER modules available and you will need to discern the type for your vehicle. The BMW N55 came with two different types of TMAP/MAP sensors. Type 1 is identified by having a smooth connector housing and a raised sqaure located between the mounting bolts. Type 2 is identified by having a gray connector clip and no raised square located between the mounting bolts. Please see the photo above to determine which Sensor type you have. If you are still having trouble, feel free to email us photos of your sensor and we will do our best to locate the right kit for you.
Not CARB legal: Not for sale or street use in CA & CARB states.
- E90 E92 E93 3-Series 335i, 335xi (N55) 2011-2013
- E82 E88 1-Series 135is (N55) 2013-2014
- E82 E88 1-Series 135i (N55) 2011-2013
- F20 F21 M135i/Xi (N55) 2012-2014
- F22 M235i (n55) 2014
- F30 3-Series 335i/xi (N55) 2012-2014
- F31 F34 3-Series 335i/xi (N55) 2013-2014
- F32 F33 4-Series 435i/xi (N55) 2014
- F07 F10 5-Series 535i/xi (N55) 2011-2012
- F12 F13 F06 6-Series 640i/xi (N55) 2012-2014
- F01 F02 7-Series 740i/li/lxi (N55)
- E84 X1 35xi (N55) 2011-2014
- F25 X3 35xi (N55) 2013-2014
- F15 X5 35i/xi (N55) 2014
- E70 X5 35xi (N55) 2011-2012
- E71 X6 35xi (N55) 2011-2012