Aluminum Gauge Cluster Trim Rings, S60/V70, S80
Set your S60, V70 or S80 apart from the crowd with a set of aluminum gauge cluster trim rings. CAD designed and precision CNC machined from 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum, our gauge cluster trim rings are easy to install with no gauge cluster modification needed. They simply snap in place and you're done!
- 2001 - 2010 S60 (excluding S60R)
- 2001 - 2007 V70 and XC70 (excluding V70R)
- 1999 - 2006 S80 classic
- Turn ignition off.
- Remove the key from ignition. Note! The key must be removed to ensure that the ignition is not switched ON. After the key has been removed, wait 1 minute before starting work.
- Remove the surround for the combined instrument panel by pulling it straight out.
- Remove the 4 screws surrounding the panel.
- Unplug the connector.
- Remove the combined instrument panel.
The aluminum trim rings were manufactured with slightly larger diameter than the cluster openings (approx 1mm). To ensure a snug fit, use sand paper to sand the outside of the trim rings and press them into place.