B&G Suspension 08.1.169 BMW M3 Sedan S2 Sport Springs
Improve vehicle handling and lower your ride height with B&G Suspension S2 Sport Lowering Springs. B&G 08.1.169 fits BMW models.
B&G Suspension S2 Sport Lowering Springs are meant for the true performance enthusiast, offering superb handling improvement while lowering vehicle ride height. By lowering your center of gravity, you increase the handling capabilities of your vehicle and dramatically improve the vehicle appearance. Incorporating a progressive spring rate improves road holding, minimizes body roll and front end dive under heavy braking and reduces rear axle squat during acceleration.
B&G Suspension S2 Sport Lowering Spring Features:
- Reduces vehicle ride height from 0.5 - 2.5 inches (depending on vehicle/application)
- Improves handling and road holding characteristics
- Progressive spring rate design adapts to your driving environment
- Cold-wound from high tensile Chromium-Silicone wire, heat-treated and shot-peened
- Individually super-blocked and computer-tested for tight tolerances
- Phosphate treated and resin-baked for a hard, corrosion-resistant shell
- Manufactured in Netherlands, ISO9001, QS1400, and TÜV Certified
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 2008-2011 BMW M3 Sedan, E90 chassis
- Front Lowering: 1.2"
- Rear Lowering: 1"