Bilstein B14 PSS Coilover System, S40/V50/C30 FWD
Bilstein has been in the suspension business for well over half a century. When the name Bilstein comes up, it is usually associated with high tech suspension parts, driving comfort and safety. Demanding the best for your vehicle is what every car enthusiasts want, and Bilstein delivers just that.
The Bilstein B14 PSS Suspension allows adjustable vehicle ride height without the expense of a fully adjustable damping system. This system features both coilover and standard mono-tube gas pressure shock or struts with performance level valving for application specific, progressive rate coil springs. Demand the highest quality from German made Bilstein PSS coilovers.
- Threaded body adjustable range of 20 mm of lowering
- Road-tested and fine-tuned by Bilsteinride engineers
- Aluminum spring plates and lock nuts
- Surface coating using Triple-C-Technologyfor long-lasting corrosion resistance
- Round threads for easy adjustment
- Quality sport springs
- Gas pressure technology Bilstein monotube technology
B14 PSS Coilover System
|Vehicle Fitment||Description||Part Number|
|C30, 2007-2013; 2.4i, T5, R-Design|| || |
|S40, 2004-2013: 2.4i, T5 FWD|| |
|V50, 2004-2013: 2.4i, T5 FWD|| |