Increase horsepower and performance with a BorgWarner EFR 7670 Turbocharger. BorgWarner 179351 is designed to be used in custom applications and high horsepower builds.
This BorgWarner EFR 7670 Turbocharger is engineered with highest available components to create the ultimate turbocharger. The compressor flow of this turbocharge is rated at 64lbs/min and designed for early spool and responsive road driving. The exhaust turbine is mated with a 70mm Gamma-Ti Turbine wheel which is properly matched for the 57.2mm inducer / 76mm exducer compressor wheel. Ceramic ball bearings are used and water cooling is recommended in addition to the oil cooling ports. The use of a mid-range compressor cover allows for better fitment in tight or cramped engine bays. Depending on application, this turbocharger is ideal for 400-650BHP builds.
**Note: Please note this EFR 7670 Turbocharge is NOT a bolt on turbocharger. The use of custom manifolds, oil and water lines and intake piping is needed for your application.
EFR 7670 Compressor Specifications
- Compressor Type: Forged-Milled Wheel w/ Extended Tip
- Compressor Wheel OD (exducer): 76mm
- Compressor Wheel ID (inducer): 57.2mm
- Max Flow Rate: 64lbs/min
- Built-in CBV: Integrated BW Recirculation Valve
- Compressor Housing Inlet: 3.5"
- Compressor Housing Outlet: 2"
EFR 7670 Turbine Specifications
- Turbine Type: Low Inertia Gamma-Ti Turbine Wheel
- Turbine Wheel OD: 70mm
- Turbine Housing Size: 0.83A/R
- Turbine Housing Inlet Flange: T3
- Turbine Housing Outlet Flange: V-Band