CCI Intake System, Volvo S60/V70 Turbo
The Carbon Charger Intake System (CCI) utilizes a unique filtration element that is superior to other "open filter elment" systems on the market. The secret of the CCI Intake System is that air is fed from out side the engine bay. This means that it is picking up a cold air feed rather than warm air from the engine compartment, more cold air means more power.
- Heat insulated Intake box forces more cold air into the engine
- Utilizes a 1-piece form molded Urethane filter element
- Improved throttle response and excellent "intake sound"
- Lighter and stronger than original factory air intake setup
- 100% real Carbon Fiber air filter enclosure
- Filter element is cleanable and reusable
- 2001 - 2004 S60/V70 2.3L T5 FWD
- 2001 - 2004 S60/V70 2.4T FWD/AWD
- 2005 - 2009 S60/V70 2.5T FWD/AWD
Stop looking around because you won't find another solid intake like this online
Posted by SB on 3rd Jul 2014
The intake is real good but it took me some time to install it and the quality of the intake looks real solid. My friends really liked the intake too.
Posted by Lamar on 28th Mar 2014
Very good quality. The instructions leave a little to be desired but its not hard to figure out what goes where. The sound is about the same as stock until you stand on the throttle and then you hear a nice throaty sound. I have a Snabb filter to turbo pipe so your results may vary. I am happy with the product overall.
Posted by Benjamin H on 10th Jul 2013
I feel the design is the most efficient and least susceptible to heat soak, did not have much ease in installing the thing but its not too horrible. The sound is great, and I think I can feel some difference in throttle.
Posted by Bsizzle on 4th Jun 2012
Totally surprised at the power increase both parts are putting out, really unexpected and super happy with it. I have the Snabb turbo pipe and Simota intake system setup, Check out viva's facebook page for pic of setup.