COBB BMW N54 Stage 1+ Power Package with V3, 6B1X31P
Upgrade your BMW's performance with COBB 6B1X31P Stage 1+ Power Package with V3 Accessport. Fits all BMWs equipped with the N54 Engine. The COBB Accessport is the world's best selling, most versitile and easiest to use handheld ECU upgrade solution for your BMW. With this device you can unlock hidden power that is within the vehicle. It replaces the conservative factory tune with more agressive calibrations. Included in this Power Package is a High Flow Filter and a Front Mount Intercooler.
The High Flow Air filter is designed to minimize restriction while maximizing efficiency and ensuring and long filter life. The use of woven cotton and metal mesh with a molded rubber base sets this filter apart from other filter available on the market today.
- Washable/Reusable Cotton Gauze Media
- Precision Molded for Direct Drop In To The Factory Air Box
- Increased Air Flow While Maintaining Filtering Efficiency
- Compatible with COBB Accessport OTS Maps
The COBB Front Mount Intercooler is the easiest way to improve power when coupled with the tuning capabilites of the Accessport. Even on stock applications, the factory FMIC can be overwhelmed with heatsoak during hard driving. This core provided by COBB is 60% larger than the factory couterpart. Your BMW will be woken up with the newfound colder charge air temperatures. This FMIC requires zero modicifaction to the car for an easy installtion. Included with this FMIC is all custom silicone adapters. This is a direct replacement and everything needed to install is included. No bumper modification needed.
Front Mount Intercooler Features
- Efficient Bar and Plate Design
- 60% Greater Core Volume
- Unique Stepped Design to Increase Frontal Surface Area
- Cast Aluminum End Tanks
- Easy Installation, No Modification Required
- Includes Custom Silicone Adapters and T-Bolt Clamps
- E82 1-Series 135i (N54) 2008-2010
- E90 E92 E93 3-Series 335i, xi, i xDrive (N54) 2007-2010
- E92 E93 3-Series 335is (N54) 2011-2013
- E88 1M (N54) 2011