Upgrade your BMW's performance with COBB N55 Turboback Exhaust System. 5B1301 fits all BMWs equipped with the N55 Engine.
The best way to free up some horsepower in your force inducted vehicle is by letting the turbo breathe. COBB's 3" catted downpipe is a direct replacement for your factory downpipe and features a 200 cell high flow catalytic converter and 304 stainless steel tubing. This downpipe provide a free flowing exhaust out for the high energy exhaust gasses which reduces back pressure and increases turbo efficiency. There is off-the-shelf mapping available for the Accessport to take full advantage of these downpipes.
Catted Downpipe Features
- 200 Cell Count Magnaflow Catalytic Converter
- 3" Diameter 304 Stainless Steel Tubing
- Casted Merge Section at Cat-back Connection
- CNC'ed V-Band Flange
The COBB Upgraded Cat-back system is made up of 2.5" and 3" 3014 Stainless Steel pipes and gives your BMW a deeper more throatier sound during WOT and cruising.
Cat-back System Features
- 2.5" & 3" 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- CNC Mandrel Bent Tubing with TIG Welds
- V-Band Clamp Connections for Infinite Adjustability
- 4" Slip Fit Tips In Order to Customize Tip Placement
- Helmholtz Chamber to Reduce Resonance
**Note: Fitment of downpipes is for left-hand drive vehicles only.
- 2011 BMW 335i, xi, I xDrive