Turbo vehicles utilize an intercooler to keep the charge air temps down. This translates to better performace. If you are trying to get the most out of your vehicle, an upgraded intercooler is what you need. This intercooler is developed to give the best performanace with minimal modification. The endtanks on this intercooler are designed with CAD software with the aim to create the best possible endtank that distributes the the airblow over the entire core to maximize cooling while minimizing pressure drop. The core measures in at 50mm and contains all brackets and mounting hardware needed for an effortless install.
- Volvo OEM Core Volume: 7,255 CM^3
- Do88 Core Volume: 12,302 CM^3
- 70% larger core Volume over OEM
- All Aluminum Construction
- Contains factory mounting points and any hardware needed to install
- 1994-1997 Volvo 850 Turbo Models
- 1998-2000 Volvo S70 Turbo Models
- 1998-2000 Volvo C70 Turbo Models
- 1998-2000 Volvo V70 Turbo Models
**Note: This Intercooler is compatible with the OEM intercooler piping only.