Improve performance with the touch of a button!
It’s really that easy – with the RICA iSoftloader System.
How It Works:The RICA iSoftloader System allows you to switch between standard ECU software and RICA performance software with the touch of a button. You can also revert back to the standard software program in minutes, whenever you wish. RICA performance software is easily downloaded over the Internet.
RICA iSoftloader Benefits:
- Tune the car yourself via the OBD2 diagnostics port
- Can hold up to four (4) tunes
- The same iSoftloader unit can tune multiple vehicles you own
- Ability to quickly revert back to the standard program anytime
- Custom tuning for any other modifications you have
- Does not require a laptop to tune your car
- Provides basic diagnostics functions allowing you to read and clear DTCs
- 2 years free support included by RICA Engineering.
Custom Tuning Options:
The RICA iSoftloader System is the only hand-held tuning system thats allows you to tune with custom written software for your car! We can tailor your software tune to take advantage of other performance hardware upgrades to achieve maximum performance for your car (such as a performance downpipe or exhaust, front mount intercooler, larger turbocharger, race fuel tune, etc.). Other software tune features include removal of speed/rev limiters, and high octane/race fuel specific tunes. We also offer the following "Staged" software tunes:
- Stage 1: For use with a performance cat-back exhaust and air filter element upgrade
- Stage 2: Stage 1 plus a 3" performance downpipe with race-cat
- Stage 3: Stage 2 plus front-mount intercooler upgrade, turbocharger upgrade, ignition component upgrades and water/methanol injection (specific upgrades vary by model)
You receive the iSoftloader unit, a hand-held device that plugs directly into your OBD2 diagnostics port, a USB cable, and the iSoftloader Sync software, a Windows®-based application that communicates the iSoftloader unit with RICA's software servers.
The RICA iSoftloader System works on Volvo cars from 1999 - 2013.
- 1999-2007 V70 - 2.3T, 2.4T, 2.5T, T5, R
- 2001-2009 S60 - 2.4T, 2.5T, T5, R
- 2004.5-2013 S40 - T5
- 2004.5-2013 V50 - T5
- 2006+ C70 - T5
- 2007+ C30 - T5
- 1999-2006 S80 - 2.5T, T6
- 2003-2012 XC90 - 2.5T, T6, 3.2 and V8
The RICA iSoftloader II works on Saab cars from 2001 - 2012.
- 2002-2010 9-3 - 1.8T, 2.0T, 2.8L
- 2001-2005 9-5 - 2.3L Base, ARC, Aero
- 2006-2012 9-5 - 2.3L Aero, V6 Turbo Griffin
The following models are under development:
- 2007+ S80 2,5T, FT, 3,2, T6 and V8
- 2008+ V70, 2,5T, FT, 3,2 and T6
- 2009+ XC60 3,2 and T6
- 2011+ S60/V60 T5, T6 AWD
Following models are not available. 1999 - 2004 S40/V40
Additional Information Needed:
- Vehicle VIN
- Requested tune features (Stage 1/2/3, 4C throttle mapping enhancement, speed limiter removal, etc.)
Please note that you can provide additional information to ViVA Performance in the "Comments" field during checkout.
As always, we are available to answer any specific questions you have. You may reach us through the Contact Us page on our website.
About RICA Engineering:
Since 1992, RICA Engineering has been Europe’s leading specialist in remapping engine management systems. Using advanced techniques combined with over 20 years of experience, RICA can harness your engine’s maximum performance in a safe and reliable manner. All software is developed, tested and measured in-house at RICA R&D facilities, including horsepower/torque performance measurement on their very own MAHA LPS3000 AWD dynamometer. While specializing in software optimization products for Volvo models, RICA offers products for virtually every vehicle make, as well as custom tuning services for various racing teams across Europe.
In addition, RICA software is now TUV approved. Although technically this is only a requirement for Germany, it is an established stamp of quality and safety, recognized across the globe. RICA is also ISO 9001 Certified. ISO 9001 is the internationally recognised standard for the quality management of businesses. It applies to the processes that create and control the products and services that RICA Engineering supplies.
The RICA iSoftloader System is available only to customers located within the United States. If you are located outside of the United States and would like to order the RICA iSoftloader System, please Contact Us.