Our upper strut tower braces feature the best of both worlds: enhanced rigidity with minimal added weight!
Strut tower braces are used to strengthen the front chassis, eliminating strange suspension noises while providing more stability during acceleration and extreme cornering. The vehicle's chassis flex is minimized by connecting the strut towers for extra torsional strength.
Meant to be 100% compatible with factory suspension components, our strut tower braces are ideal for road race applications, or for spirited drivers with modified street vehicles.
**Note: This Brace is only available in White.
- Light weight design to enhance torsional strength
- Eliminates body flex for improved handling and drive characteristics
- Mounts directly to strut towers. NO modifications required
- Manufactured using steel, MIG welded joints for high strength
- Powder coated finish for lasting protection
We also highly recommend installation of our Strut Bar Conversion Kit, to minimize potential contact between the engine brace and the strut brace caused by engine movement.
- 2001 - 2010 S60 FWD, AWD
- 2001 - 2007 V70 FWD, AWD
- 2004 - 2007 S60R/V70R AWD
Part Nr: TW2-192