B&G Suspension RS-96.002 VW Golf / Jetta III RS2 Coilover
B&G Suspenssion RS2 Coilovers allow you to adjust dampening rebound, compression and ride height for complete vehicle control. B&G RS-96.002 fits Volkswagen models.
Maintain complete control of your suspension with 18 levels of external dampening (combination of rebound and compression dampening) and vehicle ride height adjustability. RS2 Coilovers feature monotube gas shock absorbers/dampers for quick response and steering control with a low bleed system to maintain ride quality during normal street driving conditions. Separately adjust for damper length and spring perch ride height to allow extreme vehicle height lowering while maintaining a full shock absorber travel range. Ideal for daily street driving and occasional track use, the RS2 Coilovers enables you to optimize ride height and dampening force in all driving conditions.
B&G Suspension RS2 Coilover Kit Features:
- Adjusts vehicle ride height from 1.0 - 3.5 inches (depending on vehicle/application)
- 18-way adjustable external dampening (combination of rebound and compression)
- Monotube gas shock absorbers/dampers
- High strength, anodized aluminum alloy and powder coated steel components for extreme corrosion resistance
- Full length height adjustability with individual control for damper force and spring pre-tension
- Manufactured in Netherlands, ISO9001, QS1400, and TÜV Certified
- 1993-1998 Volkswagen Golf / Jetta III, 1H chassis
- Front Lowering: 1.2 - 3.5"
- Rear Lowering: 1.2 - 3.5"