Kaplhenke Adjustable Strut Mounts, Volvo S60/V70, 850, S/C/V70, FWD/AWD
Upgrade the strut bearing plates in your Volvo to allow for adjustability in camber and caster as well as improved longevity and performance.
The OEM spring seats and strut mounts are made of a combination of rubber and metal. The OEM spring seats tend to wear out over time leading to multiple replacements in the life of the vehicle. Upgrading to the Kaplhenke Strut mount. Each unit is comprised of a blend of blllet machined forged aluminum and anodized chassis mount plates. They are then heat treated and paired with electroless nickel plated bearing retainers and heat treated wear resistant stainless steel spherical bearings. All together, this kit is designed to provide the most stiffness, the least amount of weight and the best durability. Camber and caster is adjusted via the top bearing plate for spot on alignments or track setups.
Kit 1: QT 2 Adjustable strut mounts only. You will need to fabricate your own spring seats to work with these strut mounts.
Kit 2: QT 2 Adjustable strut mounts and QT 2 Luxe Steer spring seats made for aftermarket 2.5" racing coil springs.
Kit 3: QT 2 Adjustable strut mounts and QT 2 Luxe Steer spring seats for stock Volvo geometry suspension. Stock geometry suspension consists of: OEM coil springs, lowering springs from IPD, TME, Eibach, Elevat and H&R or KW Suspension or BG Racing Coilover systems.
- Reduces Friction and binding in the front suspension
- Solid metal design eliminates weak and problematic rubber spring/strut mounts
- Adds the ability of camber and caster adjustment
- Replaceable center bearings
- Stainless Steel Teflon lubricated performance racing Aurora brand spherical bearings
- Luxe Steer comes with SKF brand sealed bearings
**Note: 1. If you are unsure of what you need for your vehicle, please contact Customer Service today. 2. The above kits are usually in stock, in the case that they are not, extended wait times may occur to have more units produced. We will inform you of any potential backorders.
- 1993-1997 Volvo 850 FWD/AWD
- 1998-2000 Volvo S/V/C70 FWD/AWD
- 1999-2006 Volvo S80 FWD/AWD
- 2001-2010 Volvo S60 FWD/AWD
- 2004-2007 Volvo S60R/V70R FWD/AWD
- 1998-2000 Volvo V70 FWD/AWD
- 2003-2014 Volvo XC90 FWD/AWD