KW V1 Coilover Kit 10220090 BMW 7 Series 2WD, w/o air susp, w/o Adaptive Dr, w/EDC del
Improve vehicle handling with a height adjustable KW V1 Coilover Kit 10220090 for your BMW 7 Series F01 Sedan 2WD, except 760i, w/o air suspension, w/o Adaptive Drive, w/EDC delete unit.
KW Suspension's V1 Coilover System is a combination of performance lowering springs and sport tuned shock absorbers/dampeners. KW Coilover Systems utilize a CNC machined, threaded strut body housing and adjustable spring perches, thereby allowing you to change your vehicle's height within a specified adjustment range. All KW V1 Coilover systems are constructed using stainless steel, "INOX" strut housings that provide extreme corrosion and rust resistance for years of trouble free use in all types of environmental climates.
Variant 1 (V1) Coilover Kit Features:
- Sport tuned, non-adjustable (fixed) shock dampening
- User defined vehicle height adjustability
- "INOX" line stainless steel construction for corrosion and rust protection
- TUV tested and approved height adjustment ranges
- High-quality, CNC machined components for long life
- Limited Lifetime Warranty to the original retail purchaser from manufacturing defects.
NOTE: We have hundreds of KW Coilover Kits in stock and ready to ship out on the same day (for orders placed before 12PM EST). In the event your ordered KW Coilover Kit is on backorder or needs to be special ordered from Germany, we will notify you via email within 24 hours. For rush/overnight delivery requests, please Contact Us via phone prior to ordering online.
Coupon Code: Please Contact Us today for your KW Suspension Coupon Code!
- Vehicle Fitment: 2009+ BMW 7 Series F01 Sedan 2WD, except 760i, w/o air suspension, w/o Adaptive Drive, w/EDC delete unit
- Fitment Footnotes: 1, 88. See Footnote Table for more information.
- Front Lowering Adjustment Range, Spring Rate: 25-55 mm / 1.0-2.2 inch, Progressive
- Rear Lowering Adjustment Range, Spring Rate: 20-50 mm / 0.8-2.0 inch, Progressive