Adjust vehicle height and damping rebound to improve handling with the KW V2 Coilover Kit 15220012 for your 1995-1999 BMW M3 E36 M3B M3/B.
KW Suspension's V2 Coilover System is a combination of performance lowering springs and sport tuned shock absorbers/dampeners. KW V2 Coilover Systems utilize a CNC machined, threaded strut body housing and adjustable spring perches, thereby allowing you to change your vehicle's height within a specified adjustment range. KW V2 Coilovers are suitable for all competitive drivers who want more than just a lower ride, but also a driver adjustable damping in rebound for a firmer or more comfortable ride. By adjusting the shock's rebound force, body movements are reduced; your car will stay in line and you will have more stability at higher corner speeds. All KW V2 Coilover systems are constructed using stainless steel, "INOX" strut housings that provide extreme corrosion and rust resistance for years of trouble free use in all types of environmental climates.
The above images are for illustrative purposes only. Vehicle specific kits may vary from what is displayed.
Variant 2 (V2) Coilover Kit Features:
- Rebound adjustable shock damper technology (16 clicks) to accommodate from Comfort to Sport/Race damping ranges
- User defined vehicle height adjustability
- "INOX" line stainless steel construction for corrosion and rust protection
- TUV tested and approved height adjustment ranges
- High-quality, CNC machined components for long life
- Limited Lifetime Warranty to the original retail purchaser from manufacturing defects.
NOTE: We have hundreds of KW Coilover Kits in stock and ready to ship out on the same day (for orders placed before 12PM EST). In the event your ordered KW Coilover Kit is on backorder or needs to be special ordered from Germany, we will notify you via email within 24 hours. For rush/overnight delivery requests, please Contact Us via phone prior to ordering online.
Coupon Code: Please Contact Us today for your KW Suspension Coupon Code!
- Vehicle Fitment: 1995-1999 BMW M3 E36 M3B M3/B
- Fitment Footnotes: 2, 6. See Footnote Table for more information
- Front Lowering Adjustment Range, Spring Rate: 30-60 mm / 1.2-2.3 inch, 400 lb/inch
- Rear Lowering Adjustment Range, Spring Rate: 20-45 mm / 0.8-1.8 inch, Progressive