NGK: the World Leader
As the leading OE supplier of ignition parts for the major automobile manufacturers across the world, no wonder NGK is considered as the World Leader of Spark Plugs!
State of the Art Laser Welding
Laser Platinum Spark Plugs are manufactured using laser welding, and feature the following benefits:
- Pinpointing precision welds, lasers are used to help reduce excess debris., which decreases the required voltage to bridge the spark gap.
- Reduced wear on electrodes, as platinum tips are welded on the ground and center electrodes. This ensures greater durability and long life.
Laser Platinum Application Guide:
|Part #:||Stock #:||Gap:|
Note: Prior to installation, we recommend that you physically check the gap of each spark plug for consistency.
PLFR6A-11 is recommended for the following vehicles:
- 2004 - 2007 S60R, V70R. B5254T4
- 2005 - 2007 S60 T5, B5244T5
- 2004.5 - 2010 S40/V50 T5 AWD and FWD, ; B5254T3
- 2006+ C70, B5254T3
- 2007+ C30, B5254T3
Spark plugs are priced and sold individually.