Lower REAR Brace Features
- Mounts directly to original chassis locations. NO modifications required
- Reduces rear chassis flex during hard cornering
- Reduces rear axle "floatiness" at higher speeds and hard cornering
- Manufactured using steel, MIG welded joints for high strength
- White powdercoat finish that's sure to get attention!
- 2001 - 2009 S60 FWD
- 2001 - 2007 V70 FWD
- 1999 - 2006 S80 classic FWD
Part Nr: RL4-194
Installation Tips: We recommend using new genuine Volvo rear subframe bolts (bolt part numbers vary by make/model year) when installing the lower rear brace. Torque specs for the 2 subframe bolts are as follows: Tighten to 105 Nm, Angle-tighten 120°.
Please note: Vehicles fitted with aftermarket exhaust systems may experience intereference and contact between the exhaust piping and our Lower Rear Brace.