Improve braking performance by installing high quality stainless steel braided brake lines from TechnaFit. AC-1000 fits Acura Legend, 1991-1995.
Replacement of OE rubber brake lines with our stainless steel brake line kits bring improved braking performance to your Acura. Our stainless steel brake line kits are designed to improve competition and every-day driving brake performance by improving brake pedal feel and reduce brake line expansion due to heat (compared to factory rubber hoses). These are the most flexible stainless steel lines on the market, are compatible with all brake fluids and are made to handle the highest fluid pressures. Our stainless steel brake lines are custom assembled under factory specifications and exceed D.O.T. MVSS-1006 specifications. Our hose is made with an extruded PTFE core and a stainless steel wire braided cover, with “F.T.S.” stamped on the boot of each line. Each kit comes with all necessary hardware and fittings. Picture is for a generic brake line kit. Actual kit supplied will vary for each specific application.
- Final assembly in Indiana, USA to exceed quality standards and to support local manufacturing jobs
- Lines are sleeved with braided stainless steel for improved pedal stiffness
- Coated in clear PVC vinyl for superior corrosion resistance and protection from salt, dirt and damage
- Made of the finest PTFE hose guaranteeing high heat resistance and hydrophobic qualities
- Permanently crimped-on zinc plated steel fittings for easy and secure installation
- Limited lifetime warranty for defects in materials and workmanship
- 1991-1995 Acura Legend