Introducing the latest product release from our friends at Snabb! The throttle body spacer for electronic throttle modules (ETM) thermally isolates your expensive electronic body from intake manifold temperatures. Our throttle body spacer is made from the same heat resistant poly-aramid composite fiber as our Intake Manifold Spacer. Our throttle body spacer is self sealing and requires no additional gaskets, and is designed to work on both the 1999-2002 Magneti Marelli and 2002-2009 Bosch ETM styles!
Our spacers have a very low thermal conductivity of 0.29-0.38 w/k*m (the thermal conductivity of aluminum is 250 w/k*m) which results in significantly less heat being directly conducted from the intake manifold to the throttle body assembly, keeping it cooler to operate more effectively.
Throttle Body Spacer Features:
- Made from 1/8" thick, heat resistant poly-aramid composite fiber
- Retains the use of factory throttle body bolts
- Does not require the use of an additional throttle body gasket
- Designed to fit both 1999-2002 Magneti Marelli and 2002-2009 Bosch electronic throttle body (ETM) modules
- 2001 - 2007 V70/ XC70 (all 5-cylinder gasoline engines)
- 2001 - 2009 S60 (all 5-cylinder gasoline engines)
- 2004 - 2007 S60R/V70R
- 2004 - 2006 S80 2.5T FWD/AWD (all 5-cylinder gasoline engines)
- 2003 - 2006 XC90 2.5T FWD/AWD (all 5-cylinder gasoline engines)