- KW Suspension Warranty Terms and Conditions
KW Suspension Warranty Terms and Conditions
Effective January 1, 2011. Supersedes all previous terms, policies, and agreements.
KW Automotive North America Inc. warranties its products to the original retail purchaser against defects in workmanship and material for the following terms from the date of purchase:
- Street Coilovers, Variant 1, Variant 2, Variant 3, Street Comfort – Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Bushings, Bump stops and Ball Joints - 1 Year
- Club Sport Coilovers, 2 way Race Coilovers, 3 way Race Coilovers – No Warranty
Warranty Conditions & Limitations:
This warranty is NOT TRANSFERRABLE, is limited to the United States and its holdings, Canada and Mexico. This warranty does not apply to:
- Any articles not purchased through authorized KW Automotive North America Inc. dealers.
- Any articles that show signs of abuse, collision or improper installation.
- OEM Equipment & Private label items produced by KW Automotive (warranty is carried by the private label company unless otherwise specified).
- Any parts that are installed in vehicles that are used for race purposes, operated commercially, or used in off road conditions.
- Any parts that have been sold with "No Warranty" designation on the original invoice.
- Any parts that have been modified or altered in any way from its original configuration.
- Any parts that have been:
- Used in conjunction with non Non-KW Automotive North America Inc. approved Air Bag kits, sway bars, springs, control arms etc…
- Installed improperly.
- Used out of its published operating range or outside KW tested force ranges, i.e. Excessively lowered or raised vehicles.
KW Automotive North America Inc.'s obligation is limited to repair or replacement of the defective KW Automotive Inc. component only.
Warranty acceptance along with the corresponding replacement or repair of the KW Automotive component is at the discretion of KW Automotive North America Inc. engineering staff. KW Automotive North America Inc. is not responsible for any costs associated with the removal, replacement or shipping of the defective part, and under no circumstances will be liable for any costs or consequential damages that may be incurred.
KW Automotive North America Inc. is a progressive company that is continuously improving its product line. As such KW Automotive North America Inc. reserves the right to improve any and all of our products in materials or design without obligation to incorporate these changes in previously manufactured products.
Consumer Claim Procedures:
In the interest of 100% Customer Satisfaction, we would request that before a warranty claim is submitted, please contact the KW Automotive Tech & Customer Service Department (phone: 1-800-445-3767, email: email@example.com) to accurately diagnose the problem. This will ensure quick handling and resolution of your issue.
To process a valid warranty claim, contact the original place of purchase of your KW Automotive North America Inc. part along with the original receipt for a determination of claim. If the product cannot be returned to the original place of purchase, please call KW Automotive North America Inc by phone (1-800-445-3767) to request a Return Material Authorization number or RMA# and a tech sheet (if applicable).
Send the defective unit shipping prepaid along with the following documents:
- Return Material Authorization number or RMA#
- A copy of your original invoice
- A copy of the completed brand specific tech sheet
- Copy of the Vehicle's Registration certificate
IMPORTANT: Please clearly mark the package with the assigned RMA# for quick handling. KW will refuse unmarked shipments, or any shipments that are not prepaid. Once received, KW Automotive North America Inc will verify warranty coverage and will repair or replace the unit at our discretion, and shipped back to you UPS Collect.
Non-warranty eligible goods:
If a part is returned for warranty and is found to be not eligible for warranty, the customer will be given the following options:
- The goods will be sent back on the next customer freight order or by their preferred method of shipping;
- The goods will be disposed of at the customers expense (if any);
- The goods will be put back into KW Automotive North America stock and a 15% restocking fee will be applied to the customer's account.