Snow Performance Stage 2 Boost Cooler Methanol Kit
Upgrade your Volvo with the snow210 Snow Performance Stage 2 Boost Cooler Water-Methanol Injection kit.
Our universal water or methanol injection kit helps reduce combustion chamber temperatures, thereby allowing you to safely run increased boost pressure without having to use higher octane race fuel. Your car will perform like it is running on 100 octane race fuel without the additional expense of race fuel! The all new Snow Performance Stage 2 Boost Cooler®water-methanol injection system comes fully revamped for all boosted vehicles and uses a progressive gauge style controller that selectively injects more or less methanol according to boost pressure. Selectively injecting methanol according to boost pressure gives an accurate delivery of water-methanol and allows cooling and performance improvements over a wide range for improved drivability and more efficient power delivery.
Taking it one step further, the Stage 2 has the ability to progressively command 2 Hyper-Sonic™ Nozzles independently of one another. This sophisticated dual stage injection management yields the highest increases in HP and cooling along all stages of the engine allowing you to greatly increase the boost & timing of your vehicle safely. The VC-50 comes with a dual 7 color OLED screen and displays boost, percentage of injection, low level, and secondary nozzle activation directly on the screen. Complete with the industry leading Snow Performance 300 PSI UHO pump and Hypersonic Nozzles™, the Stage 2 promises to deliver the best atomization and power available for your Vehicle. This universal kit includes almost everything you need to properly install the injection kit.
- 300 PSI UHO (Ultra High Output) Pump
- 3 Quart Reservoir
- All Tubing Necessary for Installation
- 10' ¼ Inch High Temp Nylon Tubing
- 18" High pressure Boost Line
- 3' (Black) Wire Loom
- VC-50 Controller
- Pigtail Harness
- 2 1/16 Gauge Pod
- Level Switch Upgrade
- 1 Nozzle Holder/Check Valve Combo
- 3 Hyper-Sonic™ Nozzles (175, 375, 625 ml/min) For Applications up to 1,000 HP (for custom nozzle selection give us a call at 719-633-3811)
- Required Hardware Needed For Installation
- Snow Performance Running S Decal
- Comprehensive Instructions to Install on Any Forced Induction Vehicle
- Snow Performance 1-Year Warranty
Installation instructions can be found here