Improve braking performance by installing high quality stainless steel braided brake lines from TechnaFit. VP-011130 Fits Volvo S40/V50, C30/C70 FWD.
Replacement of OE rubber brake lines with our stainless steel brake line kits bring improved braking performance to your Mazda. Our stainless steel brake line kits are designed to improve competition and every-day driving brake performance by improving brake pedal feel and reduce brake line expansion due to heat (compared to factory rubber hoses). These are the most flexible stainless steel lines on the market, are compatible with all brake fluids and are made to handle the highest fluid pressures. Our stainless steel brake lines are custom assembled under factory specifications and exceed D.O.T. MVSS-1006 specifications. Our hose is made with an extruded PTFE core and a stainless steel wire braided cover, with “F.T.S.” stamped on the boot of each line. Each kit comes with all necessary hardware and fittings. Picture is for a generic brake line kit. Actual kit supplied will vary for each specific application.
- Assembled in Indiana, USA ensuring quality and domestic economic support
- Lines are sleeved with braided stainless steel for improved pedal stiffness
- Coated in clear PVC vinyl for superior corrosion resistance and protection from salt, dirt and damage
- Made of the finest PTFE hose guaranteeing high heat resistance and hydrophobic qualities
- Permanently crimped-on zinc plated steel fittings for easy and secure installation
- Limited lifetime warranty for defects in materials and workmanship
For vehicles with 300mm and 320mm front brake rotors.
- 2004.5-2013 Volvo S40/V50 T5 FWD
- 2007-2013 Volvo C30 T5 FWD
- 2006-2013 Volvo C70 T5 FWD