Improve drivetrain performance by installing high quality stainless steel braided clutch lines from TechnaFit. TOYC-510 fits Toyota T100, 1994-1998.
Replacement of OE rubber clutch lines with our stainless steel clutch line kits bring improved drivetrain response to your Toyota. Our stainless steel clutch line kits are designed to improve competition and every-day driving performance by improving clutch pedal feel and reduce clutch line expansion due to heat (compared to factory rubber hoses). These are the most flexible stainless steel lines on the market and are made to handle the highest fluid pressures. Our stainless steel clutch lines are custom assembled under factory specifications. Our hose is made with an extruded PTFE core and a stainless steel wire braided cover. Each kit comes with all necessary hardware and fittings. Picture is for a generic clutch line kit. Actual kit supplied will vary for each specific application.
- Assembled in Indiana, USA ensuring quality and domestic economic support.
- Lines are sleeved with braided stainless steel for improved pedal stiffness.
- Coated in clear PVC vinyl for superior corrosion resistance and protection from salt, dirt and damage.
- Made of the finest PTFE hose guaranteeing high heat resistance and hydrophobic qualities.
- Permanently crimped-on zinc plated steel fittings for easy and secure installation.
- Limited lifetime warranty for defects in materials and workmanship.
- 1994-1998 Toyota T100