Enhance the performance of your Volvo with a Do88 Performnace Intercooler Kit. ICM-150 is designed to work on Volvo 700 and 900 series Volvo's.
Turbo vehicles utilize an intercooler to keep the charge air temps down. This translates to better performance. If you are trying to get the most out of your vehicle, an upgraded intercooler is what you need. This intercooler is developed to give the best performance with minimal modification. The Do88 Intercooler is 65% larger and flows 20% more air versus the factory intercooler. The end-tanks on this intercooler are designed with CAD software with the aim to create the best possible end-tank that distributes the the airflow over the entire core to maximize cooling while minimizing pressure drop.
- Volvo Factory Intercooler Core Volume: 8465 CM3
- Do88 Intercooler Core Volume: 13,945 CM3
- 65% larger core size over Factory
- 20% more air flow
- All Aluminum Construction
- 21 degrees Celsius lower Intake Air temperatures versus the factory intercooler
- 1992 Volvo 740 for vehicles with AC
- 1987-1990 Volvo 760
- 1992-1998 Volvo 780 for vehicles with AC
- 1992-1994 Volvo 960 for vehicles with AC
**Note: The OEM intercooler rubber supports in the top brackets needs to be trimmed slightly because of the increased thickness. There are no pre-drilled holes for the AC-condenser, these holes needs to be drilled (easy to do).