Improve your Volvo's handling performance, steering precision and gearbox shifting with a Powerflex PFR88-1913 bushing. PFR88-1913 fits models in Position #13 in the Bushing Position Diagram below.
Race Bushing Features:
- Black color bushing (95A durometer, +80% stiffer than original)
- Direct replacement
- Designed for track use
- Engineered using the highest quality polyurethane to minimize noise, vibration and harshness
- Stainless steel machined components
- Lifetime limited warranty
Bushing Reference Part Number:
OEM Part Number: 31429119 OEM Part Number: 31451814
- Volvo S80 (2007-2016)
- Volvo S60 FWD (2011-2018)
- Volvo V70 (2008-2011)
- Volvo V60 (2014-2018)
Note: Bushings are sold in the number required at a specified location. Purchasing quantity 1 will include enough bushings for the left and right location for a single vehicle.
Additional Fitment Notes: Rear Lower Arm Inner Bushings
Bushing Position Diagram:
PowerflexUSA's limited Lifetime Warranty reflects confidence in both their products and also the history of fanatical customer service.
PowerflexUSA does not have a time-based warranty policy because issues that customers have are always an opportunity to learn. Where a problem has occurred due to incorrect fitting, we have always asked if the reason for the error was due to poor fitting instructions. When a part fails, we strive to understand if the part is being used outside of its design parameters. And like all manufacturing we have had the occasional material quality issue and in these cases, we have always replaced parts without question.
For warranty service please see the below instructions:
- Contact Powerflex USA directly via their online Warranty Page.
- Note the ViVA Performance Order ID associated with the bushing; including details of the installation and any changes made, with photos of the failed part.
- The Warranty only applies to parts purchased from ViVA Performance.
- The Warranty is limited to the replacement of suspension bushings supplied.
- There is no Warranty coverage for consequential part failure or labor for installation.
- The Warranty applies to the original purchaser only, no exceptions.