TME lowering springs are specifically designed to work with "4C" shock absorbers used in the 2004 - 2007 S60R/V70R AWD models.
- "Extra Low Rear" kit reduces the rear axle on the V70R an additional 16mm - 24mm compared to factory ride height, depending on loaded height.
- Designed exclusively for use with "4C" shock absorbers
- Developed and manufactured in Sweden under ISO 9002 quality
- Provides a more aggressive vehicle stance
- Improves vehicle handling performance by lowering the center of gravity to reduce body movement and change spring compression rates
Ride Height Guide:
The table below summarizes ride heights after installing TME lowering springs. Check the dimension from the wheel center to the fender/wheel arch lip as described on the picture below and compare with the dimensions in the list for each specific model. Dimensions are taken from Turbo models. The dimensions may also differ depending on shock absorbers and optional equipment on your car. Please note that up to 13mm difference from side to side is acceptable.
|Vehicle Fitment||Dimension F||Dimension R|
|2004 - 2007 V70 AWD/V70R||340mm||346mm|
Note: To correct excessive rear-axle negative camber experienced when installing lowering springs on all-wheel drive (AWD) cars, we also recommend installing our rear camber adjustment bushings: option 1, option 2.