The FIFTEEN52 (1552) Tarmac is the wheel that best represents everything FIFTEEN52 stands for. Bold, durable and the antithesis of trendy, the Tarmac is a classic motorsports wheel that stands the test of time. The Tarmac wheel appears on Ken Block's 650-hp Ford Fiesta rally car in the Gymkhana FOUR video, with another appearance in Gymkhana FIVE.
Wheels are priced and sold individually.
Fifteen52 Tarmac Features:
- Iconic and popular design
- Cast aluminum construction
- Available finishes: Silverstone Grey (Gloss Gunmetal) or Gloss Rally White
- Compatible with all standard lug hardware
- Compatible with factory TPMS sensors
- Pictured wheel shown is not representative of all size configurations. Center profile and lip depth will change in relation to vehicle specific fitment
|SKU||Bolt Pattern||Size||Center Bore||Offset||Finish||Weight|
|TARSG-88558+42||5x108||18x8.5"||63.4mm||+42mm||Silverstone Grey||31.5 lbs|
|TARRW-88558+42||5x108||18x8.5"||63.4mm||+42mm||Gloss Rally White||31.5 lbs|
Note: Not all wheels have been tested on all vehicles; in some cases, fender rolling or wheel spacers may be required to clear brake calipers, suspension hardware and wheel arches