The fifteen52 (1552) Turbomac wheel was co-designed with Ken Block and used in the Gymkhana SIX video. The Turbomac uses a 5-spoke center (like the Tarmac wheel), with vented outer rings. It has both form and function in mind, is very strong and relatively lightweight. Each Turbomac wheel has the Ken Block "Block Skull" stamp of approval on the reverse side.
Wheels are priced and sold individually.
Fifteen52 Turbomac Features:
- Co-design with Ken Block and featured in Gymkhana SIX
- Cast aluminum construction
- Available finishes: Asphalt Black (Satin Black) or Gloss Rally White
- Compatible with all standard lug hardware
- Compatible with factory TPMS sensors
- Pictured wheel shown is not representative of all size configurations. Center profile and lip depth will change in relation to vehicle specific fitment
|SKU||Bolt Pattern||Size||Center Bore||Offset||Finish||Weight|
|TURAB-88558+42||5x108||18x8.5"||63.4mm||+42mm||Asphalt Black||31.5 lbs|
|TURRW-88558+42||5x108||18x8.5"||63.4mm||+42mm||Gloss Rally White||31.5 lbs|
Note: Not all wheels have been tested on all vehicles; in some cases, fender rolling or wheel spacers may be required to clear brake calipers, suspension hardware and wheel arches