As manufacturers of the finest automotive suspension for the past 20 years, quality and innovation are nothing new for H&;. All H&R coilover systems are 100% made in Germany, meet the most rigid safety standards of the German TÜV, and fulfill ISO9001 quality certification standards. This attention to detail is what makes H&R the first choice on professional road and rally race cars throughout the world. We are happy to introduce their "Street Performance" coilover system for the Volvo S40 and V50 models.
H&R "Street Performance" coilover suspension systems are designed to perform without a harsh ride, and give your street car the handling characteristics and aggressive look you want. H&R has engineered the coilover system for street and occasional track use. They feature a fully-threaded shock body that allows you to precisely dial in the height adjustment for the sporty look you're looking for. The coilover shocks are developed using H&R's exclusive dynamic damper technology, where each shock is engineered to work in harmony with a progressive-rate spring, together creating a finely-tuned suspension system.
H&R Street Performance coil-over suspension kits will lower your vehicle's center of gravity, offer improved handling, and provide an aggressive stance. These kits feature a spring rate that is firmer than that of the H&R OE Sport spring, but is still comfortable enough for daily use. H&R Street Performance coil-over suspension kits are an excellent choice for street and occasional track use.
- Fully threaded shock body to fine tune the vehicle ride height
- Exclusive dynamic damper technology - no adjustments required
- Improved corner-holding ability and handling while retaining superb ride comfort
- Front suspension drop (approximate): 1.25 - 2.3"
- Rear suspension drop (approximate): 1.0 - 2.3"
- Note: Lowering amount varies by engine size, model, and if fitted with factory sport suspension
- H&R Part Nr: 29197-2
- 2005-2007 S40 2.4i, T5 FWD
- 2005-2007 V50 2.4i, T5 FWD
- 2007+ C30 T5 FWD