Rear chassis braces are used to strengthen the rear chassis, eliminating strange suspension noises while providing more stability during acceleration and extreme cornering. The vehicle's chassis flex is minimized by connecting the rear shock towers for extra torsional strength.
Meant to be 100% compatible with factory suspension components, our rear chassis braces are ideal for road race applications, or for spirited drivers with modified street vehicles.
- Light weight design to enhance torsional strength
- Eliminates body flex for improved handling and drive characteristics
- Mounts directly to strut towers. NO modifications required
- Manufactured using steel, MIG welded joints for high strength
- Powder coated finish for lasting protection
- 1995 - 2006 S80 classic 2.9, T6 FWD
Part Nr: TW2-927