Brembo GT Big Brake Kit Front, S60R/V70R, S60/V70/S80
ViVA Performance is proud to bring the Brembo Grand Turismo Big Brake Kit to market. This kit is a direct bolt on to the P2 platform for the front axle, offering superior performance and stopping power over Volvo's factory braking system.
Brembo Gran Turismo Brake Systems provide consistent performance with a slotted or drilled rotor design that is more structurally sound. This kit is engineered using directional, floating disc rotors and a billet aluminum center hat to reduce "unsprung weight", while reducing operating temperatures and allowing for improved heat management.
Brembo engineers design each brake upgrade specifically for your vehicle and driving conditions. Optimum brake balance is achieved by combining Brembo's thorough knowledge of OEM braking systems and use of an unlimited range of caliper, piston, and disc combinations. Brembo brake upgrades are easy to install and designed to work seamlessly with your vehicle’s stock master cylinder, ABS, and traction control system.
Integrated directional vane design vacuums heat out and away from the braking system for part life and performance gains. Brembo Gran Turismo Brake Systems use's four-piston cast aluminum calipers that provide maximum braking force without the flex of sliding calipers. Brembo GT Big Brake Kits are backed by Brembo's 2-year limited warranty.
Front Brake Kit Contents:
- 2pcs 332mm x 32mm directional, vented Rotor Rings (drilled or slotted)
- 2pcs Aluminum Alloy Center Hats, anodized black
- 2pcs Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
- 2pcs Cast Aluminum 4 Piston Brake Calipers (choice of colors include: Red, Black or Silver)
- 2pcs Billet Caliper Mounting Brackets
- 4pcs Brembo "Street" Brake Pads
- All necessary hardware and fittings
- 2004-2007 S60R
- 2004-2007 V70R
- 2001-2010 S60 2.4T, 2.5T FWD/AWD, T5 FWD
- 2001-2007 V70 2.4T, 2.5T FWD/AWD, T5 FWD
- 1999-2006 S80 2.5T FWD/AWD, T6 FWD
*Minimum wheel size is 18". Wheels must also have a low enough offset to clear the brake caliper. Please refer to the caliper clearance schematic above, or Contact Us for fitment guidance.