Our upper strut tower braces feature the best of both worlds: enhanced rigidity with minimal added weight!
Strut tower braces are used to strengthen the front chassis, eliminating strange suspension noises while providing more stability during acceleration and extreme cornering. The vehicle's chassis flex is minimized by connecting the strut towers for extra torsional strength.
Meant to be 100% compatible with factory suspension components, our strut tower braces are ideal for road race applications, or for spirited drivers with modified street vehicles.
- Light weight design to enhance torsional strength
- Eliminates body flex for improved handling and drive characteristics
- Mounts directly to strut towers. NO modifications required
- Manufactured using steel, MIG welded joints for high strength
- Powder coated finish for lasting protection
- 2010+ Volvo S60/V60 T5/T6 (Including R-Design)