Eliminate the restrictive factory-stock fresh air pipe that runs from your mass airflow sensor to the turbo. Our performance fresh-air pipe flows better, and looks better than stock.
Flow bench testing showed a 21% increase over stock! The factory-stock fresh-air pipe is corrugated and reduces down to a diameter that is smaller than the turbo inlet. These two factors reduce airflow and create a restriction to the turbo. Our fresh-air pipe is made from aluminum and silicone with a consistent inner diameter. These pipe kits are being sold as complete setups, only missing the PTC, which you would typically remove from your factory intake pipe and modify to fit into this pipe.
Note: Installation of this aftermarket part is at your own risk! The PCV pipes on early model Volvos are VERY brittle when old, making them incredibly easy to break! If your car has never had its PCV breather system replaced, then you may want to service it before installing this modification.
PTC Modification Instructions
- One (1) Polished 6061 aluminum J- pipe with grommet and barbs installed
- Two (2) Silicone connectors
- Four (4) ABA 316 stainless steel worm clamps
- Installation instructions
- 1999-2000 S70 GLT, T5 Turbo models
- 1999-2000 V70 GLT, T5, R Turbo models
- 1999-2004 C70 Conv./CoupeClassic Turbo models